Tuesday 7 November 2017

stripped

        I'm a #woman..I love being a woman. .I love my body parts...I love having #breasts..I love how they bounce up and down when I run or jump..I love that I have a 'harness' for them..we call them #brassieres.I love #beautiful lingerie .i like how it feels on my skin...i love how a #good brassiere cups my breasts and keeps it secure to my chest..so i get cheesed off when a guy just grabs at  my  boobs just cos it's on 'display' for all to see...it is a woman's #pride and you need permission from her to touch them...one riffraff grabbed my boob once when I was younger..I threw a stone at him!..it was a reflex action but the right one!..I was so mad!..I felt violated!..imagine if i grab at the #penis of just any stranger i see..think about it!..looks stupid,right?..i rest my case.
          Women tend to 'outwear' their bras..or should i say 'overwear' them..I've seen,with my #own eyes a bra that was so overstretched  and knotted I almost mistook them for a fishing #net..right there and  then I was so embarrassed to call myself a woman!..ebei!!.one bra i saw had the underwiring sticking out and,#brace yourself,it was rusted !!!aargh! !.you'll see women in town with their bra straps showing from under their clothes and they it is filthy!!..you can tell it was supposed to be #white but it looks black..we #sweat under our boobs so don't wear your bra for 1000yrs before washing..there's nuting worse than the smell of a damp sweaty bra!!*shudder!!***.
        Some women #wear bras that dont fit well..either it is undersized,where you'll see her boobs squashed and piled on top of the bra  cups like fufu in an asanka (traditional earthenware bowl to my abrofo ppl) waiting for the abenkwan (palmnut soup) to be poured on it and devoured!...or it is oversized and  her boobs will just be swimming in the bra cups like wet old #socks,esp when 'gravity' has not been kind to them..our boobs won't be perky for ever..I'll tell you that for free..when we are young, bras are a fashion thingy and when #old age sets in they a 'cosmetic' necessity..we don't want our boobs to lose its firmness but it is inevitable..some women with smaller boobs wear padded bras to give them some confidence. .that's when a guy would say he felt cheated when he unveiled them in the sexual 'throes' of lovemaking!..he was expecting big boobs #and what he got were 'friedeggs' or just nipples...
         Most women,including myself are #insecure about one or some,or all  parts of their body..'i wish i had bigger boobs'..'i wish i had a bigger butt'..'i wish my legs were bigger'..'i wish my thighs were smaller'...and the list goes on and on and on..lots of men have told me they don't care too much about the woman's looks like we do..he's not gonna fall for you based on how #expensive your weave looks or how long your artificial nails are..or how much make-up you have got on.some women pile up so #much crap on their face you will have to scrape it off with a shovel!..aahba!..women, let us keep it simple and #natural as much as possible..
      I love that i have a sexy waist..that is why i love to 'enhance' them with African beads.. ..there is nothing sexier than a woman's waist adorned with beautiful colorful beads.. i like when i see the beads peak its 'head' above the edge of a woman's #panties  and skirt or trouser band when she bends to pick up something...beads on the waist serves a lot of purposes..it makes the woman feel sexy and African..it serves as a weight watcher 'device';when you are putting on #weight it will get tighter..some men also use it as their reins when riding into eternity!..so women you gotta make sure your beads got strong strings cos your man can break them when humping away like some deranged bull!
        I love that i have hips..I love beautiful drawers..sexy durable knickers ..i usually have an amount,lets say 20pairs,at a time..i wear them for awhile and change them according to the condition. .dont wear undies till you get your 'money' out of it..i have sexy drawers for them days..*wink wink*..i got drawers for periods (those are a mixture of sexy,granny panties,'dental floss', to choose from)..the 'idoncare' drawers i wear when i'm by myself..those ones are the huge tents,a lil tear-and-wear relationship going on,frays and all...every woman's got one of those! ..i got a couple i think!.and then there's the commado days! ...the days we let everything hang!..naked  u came and naked you'll  go!..lol..you best believe that!...period panties should be dark-colored ones(black,navy blue,brown,etc) cos when there's a stain it wouldn't be too obvious even after you wash them..bright colored panties are hard to take care of during that time of the month..soak your panties awhile with detergent, wash them properly and hang them out to dry in the sun...the hot sun kills all the bacteria accumulated from sitting on toilet seats....please please please don't keep discolored panties amongst your things..it is DISGUSTING.....throw them away!!
              I cant talk about panties and not talk about keeping the vagina neat and clean..the vagina doesn't smell like roses but it certainly doesn't smell like rotten eggs either..so lets stop subjecting our men to those atrociously foul smells..its become too embarrassing for me to be hearing #that all the time from men...there are perfectly safe soap-free vaginal wash[es] on the market..spend extra time on all parts of the vagina..the lips,the pubes...your inner thighs...
        I love that I have beautiful feet and legs...I have never had a #pedicure. .well not a professional one..but then there's so many ways of killing a cat..I give myself a home pedicure maybe once in a month. .I soak my feet in warm soapy water..and scrub with a pumice..scrub the heels,ankles,between the toes, ..I get rid of all the calluses. ..leaving my feet soft to the touch...then i rinse the #soap of with warm water,pat them dry with a towel and rub on pormade...keep the nails short and filed...paint them if you want. .I paint mine myself...and I'm good to go!
       I love that i have supple,smooth AFRICAN #skin..i use alata saminaa (black locally made soap from plantain peels and other natural ingredients) for bathing..i use cocoa butter cream on my body after every bath.. i have used these items for years and years..that is why my skin remains firm and succulent!..I am proud of my body and so I take care of it the best way i can.
      ....the woman's body is a beautiful thing to behold...I admire a #woman the way a man does...though mine is from a purely non-sexual point...it's just appreciating nature and its fascinating hold on me..the vagina is an enigma..physically and figuratively..it's appearance is intriguing even to me,a woman...it looks foreboding and ominous...portentous ...physically it can't be described as beautiful. .but it can give lots of sexual pleasure to herself and to the opposite #sex...it causes lots of 'havoc' to mankind most times..like everything else it has got its pros and cons...generally it gives great pleasure so let us ENJOY AWAY!....thanx for reading...shalom  #gaylesgifts

No comments: