Tuesday 31 March 2020

Sidechick and wife wahala.

 I don't think the title 'wife' or 'sidechick' defines who a woman is. Those are just labels placed on her by the man who's playing both fields. That's why a wife can be given 'sidechick perks' whiles the sidechick can get a 100% commitment from the mutual man they're seeing. That's why a woman should be her own woman before getting involved in a relationship. Be whole. Be complete. Know your strengths and weaknesses. And see a man as enhancement and not someone to complete you. Cos with or without a man you should be able to stand on your own two feet. Lots of married people come to that realisation early on or late in the relationship. But you should be in control of your own self and happiness. Men should learn that too,be your own man. You don't need to force a woman to make you what you're not. A real man is a real man is a real man on his own. Read that again! People would definitely disagree with me. Some would even insult me. But when you're alone with yourself and your pillow,you would know I'm damn right! #shalom #mztooknow #gaylesgifts

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing write ups you do.
Contact me for discussions at your leisure please.
arthurisaac1200@gmail.com

3nergie said...

I agree 💯 on the ideas shared on the subject, my lady.