Wednesday 23 August 2017

DIY

Life's lessons are learnt on your own most of the time.i am someone who has made a lot of mistakes to arrive at this point...it has been a very confusing rollercoaster sort of journey...most of the individual puzzle pieces of my life are now falling into place...some things i did that i thought was a waste of money and time are now making sense to me..a lot of job interviews i attended...i printed so many CVs and application letters you would've thought i was using them to sell  eburo ni nkatie (roasted corn and groundnuts to my abrofo friends!)..it was very frustrating...
        I became very discouraged at some point and decided not to work for anyone any more...So my sister and I decided to start our own business #untriedcode...i have five sisters and the main worry we faced was getting quality and affordable underwear in this country of ours..with time we discovered #victoriassecret through friends abroad who got some of their products for us as gifts..when my sister got the opportunity to go live and study abroad we took the opportunity to start importing #victoriassecret undies ..we started with $500 and bought a 100panties...with time we added their body mists and brassieres and bags and lipgloss and almost every basic product of theirs...then we also expanded to selling designer menswear...
         It has been a crazy journey ..most customers like to buy on credit and sadly are not credit-worthy..but we have found away around it like we do most things..some of my other interests are writing and photography and media work...and today i have discovered another avenue of channeling my passion to the outside world...come walk with me!..shalom

No comments: