Thursday 24 August 2017

ONE HAND WASHES THE OTHER

What is going on in this #country of ours?few days ago I'm in my room and I hear someone screaming like a banshee on a microphone outside...the #noise is right in my room..sounded like some church activity thingy...so i asked my sis what is was and she said she had no idea..I let it pass...next evening,same disturbance (I'm starting to call it that now!)..
      I go to investigate and I see three crooks (yes!) sitting on a bench practically on top of my gate !these guys have set up their speakers bla bla and are preaching!!!first of all where did they even connect the electricity from?who allowed it?...I let it slide....then very early this morning I hear them in my sleep ,thought I was dreaming..no I wasn't!...that's when I lost it!...I went straight to the guy and said it's got to stop this minute. ..he said ok but continued. ..so I called a coupla #policemen friends (what a waste of energy and airtime!that's another story for another day!.useless idiots!!!.sigh),i shouldn't have bothered!...I went back and told the preacher I was going to call the police on them..then went across the road to my neighbour Parlos Jay of Net2 tv to solicit his help..met him and his dad already cheesed off!..apparently they had spoken to the crooks and they had ignored them..even spoken to the social welfare people who operate right under our nose!...no show!.what do you make of that?!.
      Parlos and I went back to the guys again and finally they stopped....thanks Parlos!...this nonsense has got to stop!..what right have you to #disturb people's peace in the name of preaching?!!!...noise is noise!...aaargh!!!..we should respect each other's rights and space..so #everybody blames the government for everything but themselves!..the Kaneshie #market has spilled its chaff unto our streets...it's supposed to be a residential area but not any more...we have squatters who've 'lived' in the cul-de-sac on my street for #years and it's been hell! .from stinking up our gutters to robbing us..now they are cheering the 'preachers' on!..they have got to go..they've outstayed their 'welcome'...enuff is enuff!...trotro drivers use it as a parking space ..and when you want to #drive in or out it's wahala...where will I drive my car thru when it finally lands? (Lol)...seriously though it's becoming unbecoming!....what is the assembly man doing?the police station is right behind my backside but they don't do shit !. .excuse my French but I'm really pissed !!!. ...I think I'm going to stand for elections as the next assembly woman...I should...I would!!!!...#ghanaianthings #gaylesgift #gaylesgist #gaylesgold

No comments: